Monday, November 9, 2009

Vote for Jane Mason


reported by Jane Mason:


One of my paintings has been accepted as an option for a credit card design by the Harvard University Employee Credit Union. If you are so inclined, you could check out the credit card designs, perhaps vote for mine, and if I win, my painting would be featured on credit cards in 2010. 

Anyone can vote, and apparently you can vote as often as you like. And it appears that if you are particularly smitten with any one design, that you can vote for that design four times per ballot. (Ah what a democracy!)  Anyway, here is the link if you want to check them out. The voting closes November 30. (click on the "vote" button in the middle)

If my painting wins, I could end up with $500 prize and a credit card with my painting on it -- kind of cool, I think! 
Jane
 (Jane is currently living in Boston and a student at Harvard University Extension Services- Museum Studies)

No comments: