Sunday, January 19, 2014

Daven Anderson Portrait Class

Artists, Students and Future Students:

I have added a one day portrait class to my February class schedule.  The class 
will be on Saturday, February 8th from 9:30 to 3:30 - as always, a wonderful 
lunch included.  The fee will be $68 for the day (please send the full fee to 
register). The class will be limited to a maximum of 11.  As you may remember, I 
held a two day portrait class in October which was very successful.  Everyone 
painted a jazz trumpeter in day 1 and a beautiful woman on day 2.   

February and March class schedules are on my web site -   www.davenanderson.com 
- and are filling fast.  I have already had a couple of new students enroll.   

Remember that no one loses class time on the regular monthly schedule.  If for 
any reason you are unable to attend one or more classes, you may make them up at 
any time.  Attendees can also leave their materials; paper, brushes, paints, 
etc. in the studio between classes. There is no need to lug them back and forth 
if you don't wish to.  As well, I have an 'open studio' policy for current 
students.  Current students may come and paint in the studio most Saturdays and 
occasionally other days as well at no additional fee.  Although there is no 
formal teaching program those days, help is given and questions are answered.  I 
have even demo'd some on the 'open studio' days.  Yesterday, the studio had 
three students spend the morning painting. 
  
I look forward to seeing you. Keep painting!! 

Warmest regards,  
Daven 

No comments: