Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paint Boothbay Harbor with Carol Jessen

Dear Artists,
 
We're six months out from the workshop in Boothbay Harbor, Maine September, 2011.  Reserve your space soon to be assured that you won't be left out! ( See attached brochure).
 
Now is also the best time to reserve your room at the Beach Cove Resort or other lodgings in the area.
 
I am pleased to announce that Gleason Fine Art in Boothbay Harbor will be giving me a show during the whole month of July.  Since Gleason's is one of the most well-respected galleries in a state known for its fine galleries, I am very happy to be represented by Dennis and Marti Gleason.
 
One last note:  I will also be teaching two classes for beginners and intermediate watercolor students in Damariscotta, Maine this coming summer at the River Arts Center.  There will also be a one day workshop in August.  Contact the Center for more information on dates and tuition.
 
I hope you can join me for my workshop in September or for one of the classes in Damariscotta this summer.  Chase away the winter blahs, and sign up soon!
 
Best, Carol
 
Click to go to my blog:
Represented by www.gleasonfineart.com

No comments: