Saturday, January 1, 2011

Maplewood Arts Festival


Happy New Year!

I am the art instructor for Maplewood Richmond Heights Elementary School.
We are hosting our first arts festival April 29, 2011, 5-8:30 pm. Due to decreasing funds in education, it is very important that I provide my students with as many experiences in the arts as I can. I have already booked over 30 local artists and many art organizations. My vision for this festival is to provide families and communities members the opportunity to take part in activities, view artists work (and buy), experience music and performances and maybe find a camp or class for children to attend. All booths are free and any profit you obtain goes directly to you.  If anyone is interested or would like more information, please email  me or give me a call. I hope to here from you soon.

Thank you,
Sally Saldana
314-644-4403
s.saldana@mrhsd.k12.mo.us

No comments: