Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jessen Kirkwood Workshop to be on TV

This is a great spot!  I recognize Carol Jessen, Jane Hogg and Rosie Phillips.  If you know others in the video, please leave a comment.  I can't determine the schedule that it will air, but check out the link to see the video.

Here is the message from the photographer, Aaron Mermelstein.

Carol:
 
I shot the story of you and your class painting the Kirkwood depot in May, I think, and it's been "on the shelf" for so long we had to chop the dust off of it with a pick axe.  But it's finally online and will start to air on HEC-TV (channel 989 on Charter, 98 on U-Verse), next week.
 
I not only have to apologize for the delay (the place works at an absolutely glacial pace), but also for my photography...this was the first one of these I shot with that teeny-tiny camera and it taught me that you CAN'T hold it in your hand without it looking like the New Madrid Fault was going crazy.  It taught me to use a tripod for later stories.
 
Anyway, I think it turned out pretty well and I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
Thanks.
 
Aaron Mermelstein

4 comments:

Linda Hammelman said...

Mary Ellen Maender is in the video, also.

Linda Hammelman said...

Janet Doll also attended the workshop. the opening image is her painting and her hand.

Linda Hammelman said...

Dianne Edgar was also at this workshop.

Anonymous said...

Judy Brown was there too -- can see her in the very opening shot, from a distance.