Thursday, September 23, 2010

A message from Michael Anderson

Thank you to all members who attended the Sept meeting for their interest and very warm reception for my program on Sketch Journaling. I believe the turnout may have been the largest number of artists I have addressed at one time so far. I was really happy that several members told me they were now inspired to get out their sketchbooks and get to work. Also there was a lot interest in pens, colors, sketchbooks and the waterbrush. Artists can find more information about all these items by following the links on my website to various blogs and forums that pertain to sketching.  One of the best I can recommend is The Sketching Forum where there are links to dozens of sketch artists' sites and info about Moleskines, waterbrush, Urban Sketchers, etc. Much appreciation, Mike A




Image:Grooming, Artists' Day at Circus Flora, on location sketch, Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson Studio 22 Howard Drive Belleville, IL 62223 Phone/Fax: 618 538 5622 email: mike@michaelandersonstudio.com web: http://www.michaelandersonstudio.com The art of Michael Anderson is now showing at Gateway Gallery. http://www.gatewaygalleryonline.com/

No comments: