Saturday, April 12, 2014

Daven Anderson April Classes

Watercolorists and those who will be!

I have modified the April class schedule and updated 
my web site to reflect the changes.  Both day and evening 
classes are starting.  New students can step into class at 
any time - they don't need to start at the beginning of a month - 
and, of course, as mentioned any missed classes can be made 
up. I will again conduct a Saturday portrait class in April - April 
19th from 9 am to 3:30pm, lunch included.  As before the fee 
will be $68.  I will give the attendees a tracing of the face - this is 
not a drawing class but a watercolor painting class.  I will need 
a minimum of five students to sign up for the class to proceed.   

Look forward to seeing you & keep painting.

Daven

www.davenanderson.com

Our mailing address is:
DAVEN ANDERSON LLC
1808 Hickory St
St. Louis, MO 63104
USA

No comments: