Saturday, August 16, 2014

Daven Anderson's Fall 2014 Classes

Watercolorists and those who will be!

I thought that I would give you a 'heads up' on my September classes.  Day classes will resume on Thursdays and Fridays - 9/11 and 9/12, 9/18 and 9/19, 9/25 and 9/26.  Day classes will continue in October allowing anyone who misses in September to make up class time.  Again, class will be from 10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. - a fine lunch included and all for the same $190 (six classes).

Evening classes will continue as always every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. - wine included (donations readily accepted) and all for the same $175.

I'm planning a special Saturday class on either 9/20 or 9/27.  I don't have subject matter yet and would appreciate your suggestions.  It may be time to hold another portrait class - either in September or October.

Look forward to seeing you and keep painting.

Daven


No comments: