Monday, March 19, 2012

Call For Entries at Norton's


Norton's is part of the Maplewood "Women Making History" festivities this month. 
On Saturday, March 31st, from 12 - 5, we're having a "Women by Women" show.  I
envision images of women BY women artists.  http://mo-maplewood.civicplus.com/DocumentView.aspx?DID=306

I am in need of MORE images of women by women artists. 

If you qualify as a female artist who has images of women, please call or email
me, or forward this to your friends and fellow artists.  314.645.4040 or

For this show, the gallery has dropped it's usual commission of 40% to only 25%. 
The artwork will be up through mid April, and I need it no later than Tuesday,
March 27th.  There are no size restrictions nor quantity restrictions, however
Norton's will determine the final entries.

There will be refreshments served, and you are invited to attend, like an
opening, although I realize that this is VERY late notice.  And, of course, I
encourage you to invite your friends, family and collectors!

Email with any questions..

Mary  8-)
314.645.4040
     hours:  10-6 Tuesday - Saturday




No comments: